Burlington Arcade Shop
What to expect.
- Our customer service team will be donning face masks and gloves.
- The store will maintain a customer distancing policy with one-way entrance and exit doors to ensure safety.
- Antiviral surface cleaning will be conducted in the store interior throughout the day, and antibacterial hand gel will be provided and encouraged for use by all.
- All shoes which have been tried on or returned will be handled with disposable gloves and quarantined for 24 hours before returning to the stock room or shop floor.
- Disposable socks will be provided for all customers who wish to try on shoes.
- As always, we offer complimentary returns and size exchanges either in-store or by post, should you prefer to try your shoes on at home.
Convenience & comfort.
We now also offer a same-day in-store collection option for online orders if you prefer to make your purchase online first and collect it from the shop with limited or no contact.
Above all, we’re delighted to welcome you back to our special Mayfair home, where we look forward to sharing our world of craft, comfort and joy with you once more.
Visiting Burlington Arcade
Burlington Arcade in Mayfair can be found right next to London's most famous luxury shopping street, Bond St. The historic arcade is a stone's throw from both Green Park and Piccadilly Circus.